Tuesday, December 14, 2010

SOUTH KOREA 1

My favorit country in the world is SOUTH KORE.I love this country so much it is in my opinion the most beutiful country in the world.Why do I love this country?well it started in one night in the summer.I was stting in my bed room watching tv and I was so bored cuc there were nothing intersting on and I was just switching from channel to channel.Then while I was switching the channles I stopped  at a channel were there is an asian drama on and I just started to watch it and then I discovered that the channel was KOREA TV anf since then I started to watch this channel everyday for hours and hours.I loved it. The next topic I'm gonna talk about KOREA in details and my favourit bands.ANYOU CHINGU and that mean bye friends ^^/

2 comments:

  1. i thinkl i won't their food at all.have u ever tadted them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no but I watched it on tv it looks tasty
    I dont know

    ReplyDelete