Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Holiday

Last week holiday was awesome.I went to different places.On Monday evening I went to the cinema with my sister and I watched harry potter.The movie was  great and I loved and now I started to read the book.I cant wait for the  final part nex year.On Tuesday I went to to Al Qurm with my family to watch the fire works.My two littel brothers were amazed because it was their first time.The next day I went to Al Mussan'aa because the whole family were invited to lunche.I was super excited and we spent there five hours.Therr was a traffic  there and were stuck in the streets because all the people were going to the beach games.The day after that which is thursday I went to my grandmothers house and the family gathered and I had so much fun.On Friday and Saterday I sat at home and relaxed to get ready  for college.Anyways This holiday was outstanding and I cant wait for the next holiday ^*.

No comments:

Post a Comment